[Users] problem with plugins

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 02:09:32 CEST 2012

Hi All;
I've taken the plunge and downloaded a couple of plugins.  I managed to unpack
them into a temporary directory but when I run configure on them I get an error
message: No package 'claws-mail' found.

Since I'm already using claws-mail that doesn't make sense to me.  Do the
unpacked files need to be in some designated directory?  I searched the CM faq
and online manual but found nothing about installing plugins.  This is the
first time I've encountered plugins that required compiling so need some help.

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSUSE 12.1x86_64     openSUSE 12.2x86_64