[Users] Problem with compose headers

Dan Urist durist at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 13 19:31:40 CEST 2012

I'm running Linux Mint Debian Edition (packages from debian testing),
and recently upgraded claws-mail to 3.8.0-1.

When I attempt to compose an email with more than one header (e.g. To:
and Cc:), as soon as I start typing in the second header field, my
first header field is deleted and two of the second header fields
appear, with the focus on the top one.

So, for example, if I enter an address in the To: field, then add a Cc:
field and start typing in that, my To: field is replaced by a Cc:
field, so I now I have two Cc: fields. If I try and enter something in
the second field, the first field is cleared and focus is on the first
field-- it looks like any second field gets bumped to the top and then
there are two of those fields.

Has anyone else seen this behavior or know of a workaround?
--
Dan Urist
durist at ucar.edu
303-497-2459