[Users] Setting 'from' account by recipient

Ian Hamilton Ian.Hamilton at AAUG.net
Thu Apr 12 14:51:41 CEST 2012

Is there a way to set the default 'from' account by recipient.

Ideally I'd like to set an overall default by address book category and
then, if possible, override that on an individual address basis.

I would go into Compose Mail, add the 'to' address via the address book
and it would set the 'from' address automatically. If a default is set
for the individual address entry it would use that, otherwise, it would
use the default for the folder or group.

Is anything like this possible (e.g. with PlugIns)?

TIA,
Ian