[Users] I can't find an override for a double dash

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:29:20 CEST 2012

Hey there,

Steve Litt wrote:
> Little Girl wrote:
> > seelenhirt wrote:

> > > Neat! And even easier as an action in claws: |rev|

> > Thanks! I didn't know how to do those. I have that one as an
> > action, now. (:

> I'm new to claws. How do I make |rev| an action, and once I've done
> so, how do I invoke that action?

1) Open Claws Mail.
2) Open the Configuration menu.
3) Left-click Actions...
4) Type this into the Menu name box: Reverse text
5) Type this into the Command box: |rev|
6) Left-click the Add button.
7) Left-click the OK button.
8) Select some text in a message, or don't select any text if you
want the entire message contents to be reversed.
9) Open the Tools menu.
10) Hover the mouse over the Actions entry to get its sub-menu
to open.
11) Left-click Reverse text. The text you selected will be reversed.

Note: If you are reading messages and use the action, the effect is
only temporary and goes away the instant you go to another message or
folder. The effect isn't temporary if you're writing a message and
use the action before sending.

:( !ti htiw nuf fo stol evah uoy yam dnA !yojnE

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.