[Users] email sent to the Claws Mail mailing list

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Sun Apr 1 05:34:29 CEST 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:35:56 -0400
Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:52:16 -0500Michael Hughes articulated:
> > Jerry,
> > When I read the email that you send the Claws Mail mailing
> > list it is all ran together.  Do you have Claws Mail setup to wrap
> > lines at 72 characters?  It make it hard to read, the included
> > lines from the previous email is all ran together also.
> > I want to make sure if the email is being sent that way, or something
> > is causing the problem on my end.  Thanks for your help in advance.
> Normally I would just discard this as I don't answer mail received
> offlist; however, I am willing to make an exception in this case. I
> alsoplaced it "back on list" since that is where list traffic
> belongs. It is not possible for me to answer your question without
> some sort ofproof of what you are claiming. I would need at the very
> least a screensnap-shot of the item in question. I might add that I
> believe that the problem exists on your end since noone has ever made
> that accusation before. Claws-Mail is set to linewrap at 72
> characters. -- Jerry ♔ Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list
> replies or get ignored.Please do not ignore the Reply-To
> header._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Users
> mailing
> listUsers at lists.claws-mail.orghttp://lists.claws-mail.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

I had responded to your email, but it was not posted do to the size of
the email.  I have been doing some testing here and I'm thinking this
might have something to do with the version of sendmail and options it
was compiled with.  I have changed the default compile time options and
re-installed sendmail.

If it is possible, can you please respond to this email, this will let
me see if it has fixed the problem.  If it has, I will share with the
list.  Thanks in advance.

--
Michael Hughes                      Log Home living is the best
Claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net