[Users] Claws setup questions

David Kerr claws at mr-paradox.net
Mon Oct 31 00:22:16 CET 2011

Howdy all!

I've just discovered Claws recently and so far i'm really digging it.

I just have a couple things I cant' figure out, and no amount of googling has helped.
I'm hoping I'm just missing something dumb.

First Thing:
When Claws open's it doesn't choose a mailbox, I have to click on my "Inbox" to get it to go there.
I'm using 1 IMAP account.
Under Mail Handling->Receiving I have "Go To Inbox" checked in "After Checking for new mail"
that doesn't seem to do anything for me.

I also have my INBOX set as a folder type 'inbox' under properties.

Second Thing:
I want to open messages by hitting Enter/Return I've edited my menurc to look like this but no dice:
; (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/Menu/View/OpenNewWindow" "<Primary><Alt>n")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/Menu/View/OpenNewWindow" "<Enter>")

(i've also tried <Return> instead of <Enter>)

I don't use "Message View".

I'm using Claws 3.7.10, on ArchLinux x64

Any help would be great, thanks!

Dave