[Users] searching for a certain mail

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Sun Oct 30 19:39:51 CET 2011

 Salvatore,

> try moving the file, .claws-mail/quicksearch_history .claws-mail/quicksearch_history.bak
> and try again.

Done, but no new result

> From the debug I don't see trace of any search. have you tried to search for something?

yes i searched for your Name in claws list folder :) and both: one level up (with no results) and then on folder directly, with 'run on select' enabled (with expected results). I re-checkd this now in various combinations, it's always just like that: quicksearch basically works on the actual folder, but recursive search gets no result indication.

I'm not running gnome-shell may that be an issue ? I'm running gnome-setting-daemon which provides for the gnome theme. But it appears claws is overriding the gnome icon management anyway.

Should i experiment with installing and launching a KDE session ? I mean, claws would be running in KDE too, right ?