[Users] searching for a certain mail

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sun Oct 30 17:10:12 CET 2011

On 29 October 2011 at 22h55, Michael wrote:

Hi,

> I had theme 'black' and i did not have any folder icons at all. When
> i did reload 'black', suddenly have folder icons too. But they also
> do not change in quicksearch.

That's rather strange. Do you have any output on the console if
starting Claws from a terminal ?

> [GNOME 3] I am left to believe they simply just did not code that
> yet....

I think they decided you don't need to tweak things. Anyway, I tested
on my wife's computer, which got "upgraded" to Gnome 3 too, but
quicksearch works as intended...

Maybe try CVS, I've been fixing a few Gnome 3 related bugs (or rather,
worked around Gnome 3 bugs), you may have more success. I think Ricardo
has a Debian bleeding edge repository with CVS snapshots of Claws Mail.
(I don't remember where, though).
--
Colin