[Users] searching for a certain mail

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 28 10:59:28 CEST 2011

 Colin,

> Do the folders on the left get a magnifying glass icon ?

No

this is claws 3.7.10, Debian Sid

> Recursive searches have to be validated, btw, even if Type-ahead is set.

Yes i checked recursive in the dropdown.

The problem may be that i try to work on the most toplevel where is no message list. It would of course require claws to show a search result in a 'virtual' message list where messages belong to different subfolders. I guess it's simply not working that way.

I may check 'run on select' and click through the folders instead. Only that's somehow tiring.