[Users] Saving Claws-Mail messages en masse.

Paweł Pękala c0rn at o2.pl
Sat Nov 26 17:56:10 CET 2011

Dnia 2011-11-26, o godz. 10:09:03
john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> napisał(a):

>OK in my "Claws-Mail" folder I clicked on the magnifying glass icon.
>I entered "Culleton".
>The background turned red which usually means no hits. Clearly I
>have some posts in the folder. I used "extended" which is probably
>the wrong choice.

Red means you entered wrong search expression.

>I just found on "Quick search" that I can search on from, to and/or
>subject. Apparently I can't search on body, which is a bit
>bizarre.
>
>Tell me how to search on body also and I will be educated enough
>to be happy.

On the left of extended text entry there are two buttons:
- Edit that allows you to select match criteria similar to the ones in
  filtering rules
- Info button gives you information about extended search symbols a`la
  mutt

They both can do what you want and last hint - you can't mix them it's
either filtering criteria or extended search symbols.

--
pozdrawiam / with regards
Paweł Pękala