[Users] Saving Claws-Mail messages en masse.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 26 16:09:03 CET 2011

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:54:33 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:19:54 -0500
> john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
>
> > I have more or less given up on Claws-Mail search capability. It
> > misses too many.
>
> If you're talking about "Quick Search" then I am much surprised at
> this comment.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

OK in my "Claws-Mail" folder I clicked on the magnifying glass icon.
I entered "Culleton".
The background turned red which usually means no hits. Clearly I
have some posts in the folder. I used "extended" which is probably
the wrong choice.

I just found on "Quick search" that I can search on from, to and/or
subject. Apparently I can't search on body, which is a bit
bizarre.

Tell me how to search on body also and I will be educated enough
to be happy.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: