[Users] Claws crawls on KDE

Graham P Davis newsboy at scarlet-jade.com
Fri Nov 25 21:34:47 CET 2011

On 25/11/11 17:31, Troy Vitullo wrote:
> Graham,
>
> I read a few weeks/months ago of similar behavior with claws running
> the vcalendar plugin. I don't know if it's fixed, but if you're running
> an earlier version of claws and/or vcalendar that might be your
> problem. FWIW I run claws in both KDE and GNOME. It works equally well
> in both.
>
> Troy

Thanks, Troy, for that idea. I'm running the latest release of Claws,
3.7.10, but I'll try it with vcalendar disabled and see how it goes.

I'd already ditched Spamassassin for Bogofilter which seemed to make a
small improvement.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
openSUSE 11.4 (64-bit); KDE 4.7.3; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;