[Users] help with bogomail and filtering

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Fri Nov 25 00:13:16 CET 2011

On Do, 24.11.2011 17:37, Ivan Nazarenko wrote:

>Is there a solution for this?

The bogofilter plugin has whitelisting-by-addressbook, where learning
whitelisted messages as ham is optional. Invoking bogofilter yourself
in a "test" filter could be an option, too, to make sure it's done
after other filters.

Lastly, if you need yet more control, you can really program your
filters using the perl plugin. I use it the other way round to what you
want to do: I test bogofilter first, and then automatically teach wrong
classifications based on whitelists.

Holger