[Users] Saving sent mails in the current folder

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Wed Nov 23 17:49:59 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:34:09 +0100
Ertugrul Söylemez <es at ertes.de> wrote:

>Hello there,
>
>when composing a mail, is there any possibility to save the sent mail
>to the current folder in addition to the "Sent" folder?  I would like
>to keep mail threads together, just like in a mailing list.

Right click on the folder and select "Properties" then go into the
"Compose" tab and you will see the option.

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 2.6.34.10-0.4-default
 09:49am  up 7 days  9:03,  13 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.13, 0.14