[Users] Still no good answer for printing to Ricoh AP 2600 Laser.

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Fri Nov 18 23:34:54 CET 2011

On Fr, 18.11.2011 12:15, john Culleton wrote:

>I suspect that Claws is designating the wrong tray for printing
>but I don't know how to change that behavior.

I tried to tell you that before, and can only repeat myself: I suspect
your issue lies in a layer below Claws Mail, maybe in GTK+'s
printing support, which Claws Mail is using. Claws Mail itself has no
code to select printer trays or anything like that.

You could ask the GTK+ folks for assistance and debugging hints,
preferably after confirming that the problem appears with other
applications using the same APIs as well (GEdit, Evince, Geany, ...).

Holger