[Users] Still no good answer for printing to Ricoh AP 2600 Laser.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Nov 18 18:15:41 CET 2011

I still don't have a satifactory answer to printing from
Claws-Mail. My current workaround is to print to a pdf file, then
send that file to the printer via Acrobat Reader.

None of my other apps have problems printing either via Cups or
via lpr. But when I send a message from Claws-Mail the printer
goes through all the motions of printing but never prints.

I suspect that Claws is designating the wrong tray for printing
but I don't know how to change that behavior.

-- John Culleton Free list of books for self-publishers:
http://wexfordpress.net/shortlist.html

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
http://www.booklocker.com/books/4055.html