[Users] [SOLVED] Re: some mails always appear as new

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Nov 17 10:14:27 CET 2011

  Hi,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 09:26:10AM +0100, Slavko wrote:
> Ahoj,
>
> Dňa Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:16:10 +0100 Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> napísal:
>
> > If it's not checked and you did build Claws Mail by yourself, rebuild
> > it after installing libSM development headers. If it's not checked and
> > your Claws Mail is from a package, tell the maintainer :)
>
> I am using official packages from debian testing (amd64)

  These packages are built with libSM support, as seen in the build daemon
log¹ so the problem must be somewhere else:
checking whether to use LibSM... yes
checking for SmcSaveYourselfDone in -lSM... yes
checking X11/SM/SMlib.h usability... yes
checking X11/SM/SMlib.h presence... yes
checking for X11/SM/SMlib.h... yes
claws-mail 3.7.10
LibSM             : yes