[Users] [SOLVED] Re: some mails always appear as new

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Nov 16 20:55:15 CET 2011

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:45:57 +0000 Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
napísal:

> Just cleanly quitting would normally sort that out. It does here.

maybe OT, but I am using CM in manner, where the CM is auto started on
login and it is sitting in systray by all session. I am not ending it
before logout, shutdown etc.

By this i see, that CM does not exits gracefuly with session (XFCE), i
fill bug for XFCE session manager with this (while this happens with some
other apps too), but i get response from XFCE, that this is not XFCE bug,
but these programs are not properly working with sessions and by this, the
CM is killed by SIGKILL and by this, the trash si not cleaned and some
files are not closed/deleted...

I cannot decide if response from XFCE is right, can someone decide this?

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk