[Users] [SOLVED] Re: some mails always appear as new

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Wed Nov 16 08:10:38 CET 2011

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:45:57 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:17:04 +0530
>"J. Bakshi" <joydeep at infoservices.in (জ বকসী)> wrote:
>
>> Solved...
>>
>> within the specific folder there are two hidden files
>>
>>  .claws_cache.new
>>  .mh_sequences.new
>>
>> once I have deleted those, the problem solved. CM really needs some
>> mechanism to manage its own health.
>
>Just cleanly quitting would normally sort that out. It does here.
>
>with regards
>
>Paul

Just a quick question, then -- I seldom close Claws Mail so could a
problem communicating with the IMAP server (server non-responsive for a
short time) do the same thing?

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 2.6.34.10-0.2-default
 00:07am  up 93 days 14:12,  12 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.30, 0.25