[Users] View threads with unread.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 19:42:47 CET 2011

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:39:26 +0000
Graham P Davis <newsboy at scarlet-jade.com> wrote:

> This option, to display unread messages and the thread containing
> such messages, appears to be missing from Claws. OK, so I've only
> been using this program for a few days but I'm darned if I can find
> it. It's the one type of display I've always used in TB, Kmail and
> Pan.
>
> Is the option there and my failing eyesight is not up to the task of
> finding it, or is it not there?

There's more than one way to do that.

You can use '/View/Hide read messages', which is a folder-specific
sticky option, meaning if you set it on a folder then that folder will
keep the option whilst your other folders won't.

Or you can use the QuickSearch, which is opened by clicking that
little button with the magnifying glass on it, between the message
list and the message view. With that, select 'Extended' from the
drop-down menu and write 'unread' or 'new' in the box, (without the
quotes, and depending on what you want to see), then hit Enter, (or
use the 'Run on select' option from the drop-down).

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune