[Users] Repository...

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Nov 12 19:08:13 CET 2011

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:31:09 +0000
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:02:37 +0100
> David BERCOT <claws-mail at bercot.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since a few weeks, I have an error message with the Claws-Mail
> > repository :
> > W: Impossible de récupérer http://hydra.debian.net/amd64/./Packages
> > 403  Forbidden
> >
> > Is there a problem ?

  Yep, the previous monster bash script was failing and had become
  pretty unmanageable. I've rewritten it using makefiles and a couple
  of perl scripts. Now it's half of the previous size and seems
  to work better, but of course it may have some bug.

> If I go there I get a 39kB file named 3zd8g5zw.bin.part, I don't know
> if that is correct or not.

  Well, as I've been fiddling with the server to fix the 403, it could
  be, but should not be anymore :)

> But I don't get a 403 error.

  It should be fixed in next run. Server is building cvs84 packages
  right now so you may want to wait around half hour to get the latest.

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~