[Users] Getting CM 3.7.10 into Ubuntu Precise Pangolin (12.04)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Nov 8 17:03:28 CET 2011

On Nov 08, 2011, at 09:13 AM, Colin Leroy wrote:

>Ricardo Mones who's subscribed there is our Debian maintainer, so I
>suppose he follows the critical patches :)

Awesome, yes of course!  I definitely don't want to step on Ricardo's toes, so
I'm happy to take my cues from you and him.  Ideally of course, Debian
(testing or unstable) would have the latest blessed versions, and then it
would be a no-brainer for me to just sync the package into Ubuntu.  We
currently carry two small deltas from Debian (other than the recently applied
patches):

 * by default, changing accelerator keys is disabled
 * a .desktop file which registers x-scheme-handler/mailto

Cheers,
-Barry

P.S. 3.7.10 from the PPA is looking nice so far. :)