[Users] One printer works with Claws-Mail, the other doesn't.

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Sun Nov 6 01:28:49 CET 2011

On Sa, 05.11.2011 19:45, john Culleton wrote:

>I use gvim which works. My OS is Slackware and my Gui is XFCE.
>Scribus works
>Gvim works
>Gimp works using Gutenprint, not otherwise.
>Firefox works.
>
>That about exhausts my programs that have a print function.

On first glance, this sounds like a problem in GTK+'s high level
printing support which as far as I know none of the programs that work
for you are using. That's why I asked if gedit is working better - it
is an example of a program using the same API, and could therefore help
to find out whether your problem is with Claws Mail or lower in the
stack.

Holger