[Users] New Total Skin/ UI

ATLLED sales at atlled.com
Fri Nov 4 20:10:14 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I've used Claw on the side for important traffic for some time now, but have
been sitting on the side (sorry about that).  As Gmail prepares its new theme
shift, it kills the theme I've loved to use for years: "terminal."  That has
pushed me to move from the sidelines to want to make time to work on emulating a
terminal-like UI/skin for Claw.  I understand what a big undertaking that would
be, and wouldn't want to do it unless there were a few others who might want to
use it.  My vanity in personal preference can carry me far, but I'm not sure how
far :)

Is this something anyone would be interested working on?

Peace,
Volos