[Users] Claws Mail 3.8.0 unleashed!!

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Dec 29 01:21:17 CET 2011

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:17:33 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> That's why the latest and greatest build for Windows is based on
> 3.8.0cvs6. And that's either that, or nothing : I'm not going to
> cherry-pick and manually apply patches.

What you provide is great Colin, I don't actually want to use CM on
Windows but the work PC runs it so it's that or not use it at all.

I've had very little trouble with it other than an inexplicable problem
with crashes in the account dialog some time ago. It cleared up without
any obvious reason why.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde