[Users] syncing Android contacts with Claws

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Dec 24 23:42:34 CET 2011

Hello,

after 'upgrading' my phone to Android I wonder if there is some way to
sync my phone contacts with Claws' addressbook?

We'd like to avoid keeping our data on Google...there is e.g. support
for Thunderbird's addressbook on Memotoo.com, but I wonder about some
Claws-related solution?

Yeah, LDAP might be one, but I'd rather skip over it, if possible.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though
faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course