[Users] ** (claws-mail:4265): WARNING **: plugin loading error: No such file or directory

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun Dec 18 14:28:38 CET 2011

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 18 Dec 2011 00:29:50 +0100 Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>
napísal:

> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 00:18:07 +0100
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> > Is this file updated? ~/Mail/NewLog
> > Does the folder ~/Mail exist?
> >
> The plugin has this description:
> This plugin writes a msg header summary to a log file, (Default:
> ~/Mail/NewLog), on arrival of new mail *after* sorting."
>
> For all I can see this is not happening instead I see a log entrance
> for every mail I am sending!!?

I tried to send email (CM 3.7.10) to my self and here is the content of the
mentioned file:

tailf ~/Mail/NewLog
---
Date:	Sun, 18 Dec 2011 14:20:12 +0100
Subject:	sadfsadfas
From:	Slavko <email at removed.sk>
To:	Slavko <email at removed.sk>
Cc:	(null)
Size:	2012
Path:	/home/slavko/Mail/sent/32
Message:	32
Folder:	sent
---
Date:	Sun, 18 Dec 2011 14:20:12 +0100
Subject:	sadfsadfas
From:	Slavko <email at removed.sk>
To:	Slavko <email at removed.sk>
Cc:	(null)
Size:	3334
Path:	/home/slavko/Mail/inbox/2407
Message:	2407
Folder:	inbox

As you can see, the file was updated twice - one entry for email when it
was send and second, when it was received.

IMHO, the plugin lacks some option(s) for max file size/rotating, etc,
while it will grows and grows... (but i am not using it, i only test it for
your question)

regards

--
Slavko