[Users] Reply with quote does not include the full message

Ingo Arndt scachi at gmx.de
Fri Dec 16 20:14:51 CET 2011

Hello,

I really like Claws-Mail. Only one thing is driving me nuts.
When replying to one specific friend with quote
only a small part of the message is quoted, most is lost.

I am used to hit the reply button and think about the reply
while writing and deleting other stuff not worth to be quoted, so it is kind of bad if
forget to answer half of the questions when a lot of the quote is missing. Maybe I am
just to lazy but switching to another window for looking what may be lost is something I
don't like.

He sends his mail via a webmailer from "A1 Webmail" (Austrian Telekom)
and it seems to be a multipart message and only the first part seems to used when quoted.
There is nothing more in the first text part, only the second one is complete.
The full mail is visible when reading/looking at it in the inbox preview window.

Maybe it is a really badly broken webmailer (I don't know it) but is there a way to fix it
in claws-mail ?
Other mail client seems to have no problem with his mails (Thunderbird and Outlook).
Sylpheed does suffer the same problem as Claws-Mail.

Best regards,
Ingo

Some parts of the mail source (mail content is german):

==============a part of the mail source=============
==============a part of the mail source END==========

==============another  part of the mail source=============
------=_Part_10131_28062982.1324028297120

Hello,

... finde ich ja total super, dass Du fragst, bin momentan n=C3=A4mlich etw=
as versumpft, hier in meiner Welt!

Du kennst mich doch, ich habe keinen Plan und schon gar nicht f=C3=BCr Weih=
nachten/Sylvester!
------=_Part_10131_28062982.1324028297120

Hey Keule,<BR><BR>... finde ich ja total super, dass Du fragst, bin momenta=
n n=C3=A4mlich etwas versumpft, hier in meiner Welt!<BR><BR>Du kennst mich =
=======a lot of more mail message content until Part end==========
------=_Part_10131_28062982.1324028297120--
==============another  part of the mail source END===========