[Users] navigation to site blocked

Stéphane Goujet stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 13:42:02 CET 2011

Le Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:58:18 +0000,
Richard <richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk> a écrit :

> On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:04:27 +0100
> Stéphane Goujet <stephane.goujet at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> > Le Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:20:56 +0000,
> > Richard <richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk> a écrit :
> > > another daft question from me, when clicking on a link in mail I'm
> > > getting navigation to site blocked. In external programs I have
> > > Iceweasle %, debian version of firefox with something removed, the
> > > site in question has a pdf file,but I dont think the file type is
> > > of significance, I'm proable wrong maybe.
> >    Try unchecking "Block external content" in the Preferences view
> > of Fancy.
> Thanks Stephane, thats got past that problem, but it still not either
> opening a browser page or if a browser is open going to the url..
> strange ?

  In the Preferences view of Fancy, the last option ("Open links with
external browser") should be checked.

  In the general preferences, in the view where you set the external
programs, I do not know if you made a typo when you wrote this e-mail,
but I would write "iceweasel '%s'" rather than "Iceweasle %".
  On the same view, you'd better uncheck the checkbox "Use default
system commands".

Goodbye,
  Stéphane.