[Users] Deleted messages when switching folders / no old messages from imap server

Cliff Laine lainecliff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:37:23 CET 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:02:18 +0000
Cliff Laine <lainecliff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>

> 2) I change folders, from the inbox to a child folder, then, when I
> return to the inbox, the newest message in the inbox is deleted
> permanently, bypassing the trash.  I wonder if anyone's got any ideas
> about how to stop this behaviour.
>
> Cliff
> CM 3.7.5
> Mepis Linux 8.5

I hope it's not considered a breach of etiquette to give this problem a
little bump?

I've tried upgrading to 3.7.6 and the problem is still there. Every
time I switch back to the inbox, the most recently arrived message is
deleted.

I'm having to use Thunderbird at the moment with its hideous
never-to-be-resolved wordwrap problems.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Cliff