[Users] Run command after checking for email

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Dec 11 15:36:03 CET 2011

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:48:07 +0100
Michael articulated:

> > You'd be surprised. I did file "a" request with MS. It took over a
> > hundred times/request and 6 weeks later, without them communicating
> > with me, they fixed it!
>
> Windows 8 missing autorun.dll ? Piece of cake !
>
> <http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2I2DQomDtqTYAt48XJLtWc7kQ-INqabPKS4tUkVI3Ok613phL>

1) I am not sure what this is all about.

2) I am sure it is OT

3) Slashdot is the recommended forum for Microsoft bashing.

4) Are you so naive as to believe that they would actually respond to
your message? They potentially receive more messages per day than
Claws-Mail has users, If you are not part of their BETA team then you
are not likely to receive a reply. Now, I have been on their BETA teams
for several projects and have receive timely responses, etc.

BTW, "hundred times" over six weeks comes out to approximately 2.4
messages per day. Either you are a complete idiot or a liar. Out of
pure spite, I would have ignored your garbage. I feel safe in saying if
you were to bombard the developers of Claws-Mail with that volume of
mail they would have ignore you too.

--
Jerry ♔