[Users] Another wish : confirmation before sending

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Dec 10 12:01:23 CET 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:50:09 -0500
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Little,

> I have the opposite problem. Someone will send a message with
> multiple recipients, and my default behavior is to reply to list.

As is mine.  For the most part, I ignore CC's and multiple To: lines
because on most of the lists I'm on such things are done out of
ignorance (real ignorance, not rudeness or laziness) as those lists are
frequented by people that aren't particularly tech savvy.

--
 Regards  _
It's got nothing to do with the need to impress