[Users] Bug 2561: delay fetching mail after having been connected for awhile

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri Dec 9 12:21:43 CET 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:12:00 +0000 Paul wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:10:30 +0000
>Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> It's very possible that the person who reported the bug is not
>> subscribed to this list, so you're always better offer adding to the
>> bug report if you want your msg to get to its intended recipient.
>
>Ok, now I see that the reporter was also in the To header, but other
>people might gain from seeing your response on the bug tracker too.
>
>with regards
>
>Paul

Hi Paul,

I was thinking his issue was not yet specific enough to be in the
tracker...   even suggested he join the list and bring my next set of
comments back there since I'm starting three days of intensive mentoring
this morning... so far, just a bunch of questions he should respond
with...  and he asked about my involvement which I turned into reasons to
stick with CM...  :)   Don't even know yet if he's using POP or IMAP...

anyway gotta run -- should have more time Monday to help him if his
problem is not in CM...

Cheers,
Pierre