[Users] sort order when attaching files

jan at lillahusetiskogen.se jan at lillahusetiskogen.se
Fri Dec 2 16:34:54 CET 2011

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Good to hear that you would never change anything to make Claws behave
like windows programs. I thought that maybe Claws is cross platform and
that the windows users considered the sorting order a bug.

I will check out the GTK+ file selector and see if I can change some
setting. The version I use is the one that is bundled with Ubuntu 11.04
so I guess it's about a year old.

BR
/Janne