[Users] sort order when attaching files

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 16:03:56 CET 2011

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:28:05 +0100
<jan at lillahusetiskogen.se> wrote:

> I'm not 100% sure, just about 99% that the sort order when selecting
> attachments has changed. Maybe it's a setting somewhere, maybe it's
> a change to make it behave like silly windows programs.

I think I can safely say that we would never change anything in CLaws
to "make it behave like silly windows programs". :)

It's the GTK+ file selector, not Claws-specific. And nothing has
changed on the Claws side. OTOH, you are using a version of Claws
that was released a year ago, so perhaps my memory fails me.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune