[Users] sort order when attaching files

jan at lillahusetiskogen.se jan at lillahusetiskogen.se
Fri Dec 2 15:28:05 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, just about 99% that the sort order when selecting
attachments has changed. Maybe it's a setting somewhere, maybe it's a
change to make it behave like silly windows programs.

I see no reason to put folders at the end of the list when selecting
sort by time.
I see no reason that the oldest file is at the top of the list and the
newest at the end.

This is windows behaviour and definitely not what I remember from
earlier versions. But as usual, I may be wrong :o)

Version 3.7.8

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.4 / GLib 2.28.6
Locale: en_US.UTF-8 (charset: UTF-8)
Operating System: Linux 2.6.38-11-generic (x86_64)

/Janne