[Translators] Clawsker next release is 1.0

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Sep 26 01:40:09 CEST 2016

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:08:49 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Next version of Clawsker will be released on Sunday, 2nd October - [R].
>
> The string freeze will start at 23:59 UTC on Sunday, 25th September - [F].
>
> An updated pot file will be posted here shortly after [F], and the list
> of translations which could be removed, if any.
>
> If you're willing to update an existing one or make a new one, please
> send it to _me_ your updated translations before 00:00 UTC of [R].
[…]

The pot file for next release is attached. You can also get it by
browsing the git repository:

https://github.com/mones/clawsker/tree/master/po

(There's also an updated README in that directory for translators.)

Or directly in a terminal with command:

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mones/clawsker/master/po/clawsker.pot

thanks in advance,
--