[Translators] Build of Danish version goes wrong.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:17:01 CEST 2016

Until yesterday I had an almost correct Danish CM, it only had few
minor spell errors that I worked on correcting. Then suddenly after
a build yesterday night some text showed up untranslated even though
they were correctly translated in da.po. I decided to do it all over,
pulled a new version from git and inserted da.po, ran msgmerge against
claws-mail.pot and found 2 fuzzies that were subsequently corrected. The
correcponding build of CM still had the untranslated text which amongst
others were the menu bar and the pull downs from the menus.

What can that be?

--
Erik