[Translators] Howto build an NLS-claws-mail

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:44:03 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-09 at 19:45:06 Paul wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 19:22:38 +0200
> "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > libwebkit, libpoppler-glib and libgpgme are unknown. I'll try to
> > find a repository from which I can install them.
>
> BTW, everything you need to build Claws Mail is available in the
> standard Fedora repos.

Yes, I found that. The problem was that the packages weren't easy to
locate. It's done now but one problem remains and that is python. I
have installed whatever is available of python, python2 and python3
with devel, debug, test, tools etc and still autogen.sh refuses to
accept it. If you can nail down what python module is in use I might be
able to find the package that contains it.

--
Erik