[Translators] Howto build an NLS-claws-mail

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:38:24 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-08 at 15:19:19 Paul wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:38:34 +0200
> "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > See attached cut from config.log
>
> I think the libetpan fedora 23 package is broken. I compiled libetpan
> myself as the quickest route to compiling claws-mail.

I don't know how to compile libetpan. I found a zip-file somewhere on
the net. Apparently containing libetpan source but there is no
configure only autogen.sh. I think I managed after a few unsuccessful
attempts to compile libetpan but it didn't show up where I expected.
Maybe I should have specified the directories to which the modules
should go. Can you explain how to correctly compile libetpan?

--
Erik