[Translators] Howto build an NLS-claws-mail

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue Jun 7 22:55:46 CEST 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:12:46 +0200
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am getting ./configure warnings about missing dependencies which I
> believe I already have. So I need info on which steps to perform to get
> a working Danish CM.

If configure says you don't have them, then you really don't. :)

I would hazard a guess that you have the libraries installed, but not
the development packages complementary to them (usually with -dev or
-devel suffix in the name).

If you're adding a new translation, I think you have to add it to the
LINGUAS= line in configure.ac, and rerun the autogen.sh script - that
will require a few more dependencies still, like autoconf, automake, m4
and others.

Good luck!

Regards,
--