[Translators] schedule of next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 16:56:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

There will be a new release of Claws Mail in August.

Here are the dates (GMT):

String freeze:	Sunday 31st July
Release: 	Sunday 7th August

Please update your translations based on the code in GIT from Sunday
31st July.

Send your updates to me, translations at thewildbeast.co.uk, at any time
during the string freeze week, arriving no later than 6:00 GMT on the
7th of August.

As usual, I will make a claws-mail.pot file available on Sunday 31st
July, and provide the link here, for those that need it.

Please confirm if you will be sending an update - I don't want to
wait for something that will never arrive.

Please test your updates before submitting them! **IMPORTANT**

Thanks in advance for your work!

regards

Paul