[Translators] Translation notes

Nicky Thomassen nicky at aptget.dk
Wed Aug 3 08:43:51 CEST 2016

I too have trouble when seeing SSL in active use, since SSL was deprecated in
1999 or 2006 depending on the version. Perhaps the term SSL/TLS could be used
for a period?

For those not understanding crypto well it includes SSL. For the rest they know
that the software always will use the highest possible version, meaning TLS.

Just my 2 cents anyways.

Best regards
Nicky