[Translators] schedule for next release of Claws Mail

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 12:07:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

It's been a long time, but there is a new release planned!

Here are the dates:

String freeze:	Sunday 12th July
Release: 	Sunday 19th July

This means that you can update your translation from Sunday 12th
onwards, using the current GIT code at that time, and submit your
update to me, translations at thewildbeast.co.uk, any time up the end of
Saturday 18th, or even a few hours after this, as I won't start the
release until Sunday morning after I've woken up.

As usual, I will make a claws-mail.pot file available on Sunday 12th,
and give the link here, for those that need it.

Please confirm if you will be sending an update - I don't want to
wait for something that will never arrive.

Please test your updates before submitting them! **IMPORTANT**

Thanks in advance for your work!

regards

Paul