[Translators] New translator with few questions.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 22:05:16 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've begun translating Claws Mail to Danish and I have a few questions:

1. Looking into other po-files I see that some entries after the
header entry are removed. Actual translation starts at the /scr/
entries. Is that correct?

2. Few entries contain words that have more than one meaning which
necessitates  different translations. Ex: "Copy" may be a copy or to
copy which in Danish would be two different words (kopi and kopiere).
The distinction is not always apparent. Is there a way to see in which
context the word appear?

--
Regards
Erik P. Olsen, M.Sc. EE