[Translators] Next Clawsker release (was: Re: schedule for next release of Claws Mail)

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Jul 9 12:35:13 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:50:27 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> > Also, do you know if Ricardo is doing an update of Clawsker with
> > this release, as I did the translation for that?
>
> We'll have to wait for Ricardo to answer that.

Yes, despite there's no new hidden options there will be a new Clawsker
release, as there's the new translation from Petter, new short options,
better error handling and some other fixes.

It will be at least a week after Claws Mail release (more if I cannot
find time), which is Sunday 26th July.

So, if somebody is doing Clawsker translations wants to update or add new
ones is welcome to do so before that date, updated pot file is here:

https://github.com/mones/clawsker/blob/master/po/clawsker.pot

thanks in advance,
--
  Ricardo Mones