[Translators] schedule for next release of Claws Mail

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Thu Jul 2 08:59:17 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:50:27 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Petter,
>
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:03:38 +0200
> Petter Adsen <petter at synth.no> wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering - is anyone doing updates to the Norwegian
> > translation?
>
> Since the previous Norwegian translator (Eyolf Østrem) has not
> answered you, then I guess the answer is no.

I'm sorry, but it seems I hit "reply to sender" insted of "reply to
list", so any Norwegian translators wouldn't have seen it. If anybody
is doing the Norwegian translation, could you please tell me? And if I
don't hear anything in a few days, I will have a go at it.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"