[Translators] schedule of next release (3.11.0)

Slavko slavino at slavino.sk
Sun Oct 19 19:39:45 CEST 2014

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 15 Oct 2014 02:35:23 +0100 Flammie Pirinen <flammie at iki.fi>
napísal:

> 2014-10-14, Holger Berndt sanoi:
>
> > The string is part of a mapping between country names and ISO 3166-1
> > numeric country codes. [...]
>
> I don't suppose it would be possible to make use of something like
> <http://translationproject.org/domain/iso_3166.html> here in the
> future? I think country names in general have been translated quite
> many times in all the software.

I applied these actions to save some time:

0, i start with all country names untranslated - the translated items
   in both becomes fuzzy with both translations contained (i hope),
   it doesn't breaks things, only adds another work
1, download appropriate ISO's PO file (here iso_3166-3.56.sk.po)
2, not needed, but here is stat, to i know status:

    iso_3166-3.56.sk.po: 441 translated messages, 11 fuzzy translations,
    3 untranslated messages.

3, merge the CM's PO file (here sk.po) with the ISO's PO file:

    msgcat sk.po iso_3166-3.56.sk.po -o out.po

4, update the output file (out.po) with CM's POT template again:

    msgmerge -U out.po claws-mail.pot

After these steps i get:

    LANG=C msgstats out.po
    out.po: 4039 translated messages, 25 untranslated messages.

Not bad, from the 239 untranslated country names lefts only 25 - most
of them are differences in the letter case only and with grep help i
translate all the rest from the ISO's PO file.

5, now rename the out.po back to sk.po and post it ;-)

regards

--
s pozdravom

Slavko
http://slavino.sk

Týmto emailom NEvyjadrujem súhlas so zaradením do akéhokoľvek zoznamu na
posielanie akýchkoľvek dodatočných informácií o Vašich produktoch!