[Translators] schedule of next release (3.11.0)

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Wed Oct 15 03:35:23 CEST 2014

2014-10-14, Holger Berndt sanoi:

> On Di, 14.10.2014 13:45, Thomas Bellmann wrote:
>
> >msgid "Serbia And Montenegro"
> >Both are independent states, they should be mentioned separately.
> >–> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro

> The string is part of a mapping between country names and ISO 3166-1
> numeric country codes. [...]

I don't suppose it would be possible to make use of something like
<http://translationproject.org/domain/iso_3166.html> here in the future?
I think country names in general have been translated quite many times
in all the software.

--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor + linguist master = computational
linguistics doctor, free software Finnish localiser,