[Translators] schedule of next release - Claws Mail 3.10.0

MSulchan Darmawan bleketux at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:31:40 CEST 2014

On Mon, 19 May 2014 07:30:48 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> The pot file is here:
>
> http://www.claws-mail.org/i18n/claws-mail.pot.gz

It's been a while since my last update, so I'll try to update this
time. But the following errors occured :

$ msgmerge --update id_ID.po claws-mail.pot
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "claws" unknown
claws-mail.pot:1:6: syntax error
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "mail" unknown
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "pot" unknown
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "ustar" unknown
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "claws" unknown
claws-mail.pot:1: keyword "claws" unknown
claws-mail.pot:17095:1: syntax error
msgmerge: found 8 fatal errors

$ msgfmt -c --statistics id_ID.po
3489 translated messages, 139 fuzzy translations, 54 untranslated
messages.

What should I do ?
Just ignore the errors and continue translating id_ID.po ?

--
Cheers,
[-Sulchan-]